How to add the stickers into your Goodnotes Element tool using a sticker notebook
Thanks for purchasing a digital product from us. Please note all the products in our store are for personal use only and cannot be reproduced, reworked or resold.
To use the Element tool functionality of Goodnotes, follow these steps:
- Access the file from the link provided in the purchase instructions
- Click on the three dots at the top right corner of the page and select “open in” and then, “Save to files”
- Open the file. There are two ways to do so:
- either go to the file you downloaded and click on the export button on the top right corner and then “open in Goodnotes”;
- or within the Goodnotes app itself, click “New” and then “Import”.
- To add a sticker to your Element collection, use the lasso tool and make a small circle selection on the sticker you wish to use, tap on it and select “add element”.
- Select the collection you wish to use (or create a new one).
- To use the sticker tap on the Elements button (the one with a star next to the lasso tool), select your collection and tap on the sticker you wish to add to your notebook.
Pro tip: keep a clean copy the template in your files in case you want to start from scratch or use it in years to come, as the link provided in the instructions might not be accessible in the future
↶Go back to the Instructions Page for more help
If you have any questions or are experiencing any issues with the above, please message me on Etsy. You will find the link to contact me in the purchases section of your account.